Friday, April 8, 2011

William Brewster: My 12th great-grandfather

At least one person has asked my lineage down from him by this point so I thought I'd put it here from him down to my great-grandparents (for security purposes). This is on my maternal side.

William Brewster m. Mary
Jonathan Brewster m. Lucretia Oldham
Grace Brewster m. Daniel Wetherell
Mary Wetherell m. George Dennison
Borodell Dennison m. Jonathan Latimer
Jonathan Latimer m. Lucretia Griswold
Wetherell Latimer m. Margaret Anderson
Charles Latimer m. Letitia Thompson
John William "Mack" Latimer m. Tennessee Murphy
Letitia Ann Latimer m. Christopher Ervin Phillips
John Leonard Phillips m. Ella Marshbanks
Leonard Lee Phillips m. Nellie Maud Nicholas

On a related note, if any of you follow the Latimer line, there is supposed to be a reunion occurring in September in Tennessee somewhere near the area Col. Jonathan and his sons settled after the American Revolution. I can get some more details on it if anyone is interested!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, cousin. It looks like your great-grandfather is my 7th cousin once removed. Our common ancestors are George Denison and Mary Wetherell. Thanks for posting! My research has gone by the wayside lately, but I found your blog after the WDYTYA preview last week, and I've enjoyed checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting!

    Have you seen this website for the Denison Homestead? http://denisonhomestead.org/genealogy/denison-genealogy/

    ReplyDelete