Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kansas City Trip, Mid-April

I wanted to give people a heads up that I'll be heading to Kansas City for a birthday trip to visit a friend around April 17th. I will be able to fit in some time at the Midwest Genealogical Center, so if anyone seeing this needs a record for anywhere in Missouri (I can check for availability of the microfilm.) or Kansas City specific research, let me know through the contact me tab at the top of this page before that weekend and I can get you a bid estimate. Since I'm going there anyway, I won't be charging any travel charges, just my hourly rate and copies.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I might want you to look and see if you can find a death record for Henry Ellis. I can't find him anywhere but my aunt swears that he dead in the 60's in St. Louis.

    ReplyDelete